Nocturnal Cloud is driven to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In cases we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to identify you when using our services, rest assured that your information will only be used in compliance with this privacy statement.
We hold the right to update this policy from time to time by updating this page; Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are up to date with our policy and are happy with any new updates that we may make.This policy is effective from 14th May 2018.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your device and about your visits to and usage of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a the best service possible, and in particular for the reasons below:
- For use of Internal records.
- We may use the information to enhance our products and services.
- We may use the information to taylor the website according to your interests.
- To provide you with information on our services upon request.
- To inform you of any updates to our website or services or to give you any information that we believe will benefit you and is in your best interest.
Disclosing your information
- In cases where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Instances you may have requested a service that requires third party support and you have given us permission to disclose your details.
We are devoted to ensuring that your information is completely secure. In rare cases we may have to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put certain procedures in place to ensure the information we collect to be safeguarded and secure.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is information that is received and stored by the web browser directly from the web server. The information obtained is then sent back to the server for everytime the web browser requests a page from the server. This allows the server to identify and track the web browser. We do not use “session” or “persistent” cookies on the website.
We use analytics to analyse the performance and usage of this website. This generates statistical and other information about the usage of the website by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the usage and performance of the website. Our analytics partners will store this information.
Most browsers give the option to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to only reject third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to regulate the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When filling in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want your information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes.
- If in the past you have agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing, you can opt out by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We do not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties under no circumstances unless we are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Nocturnal Cloud, 24 Hanway Street, London, W1T 1UH.
- If you believe that any of your information is incorrect or outdated, please inform us of your most up to date contact information via email or by writing to us to the above address.