Pan-african activist and entrepreneur, Chakabars is known for founding Spartanfam, a fitness program that brings exercise and nutrition to underprivileged parts of inner-London. Chaka is an activist for many causes – especially those near and dear to his African roots. In 2017, he founded iHeartAfrica, purchasing land in remote areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo to build an eco-village dedicated to local orphans. The ongoing project is being supported by the likes of Lenny Kravitz and supported through revenue from Fruitz n’ Rootz, his sustainable tropical fruit business and also one of our clients. When Chaka approached us, he had recently won the BET 2019 Global Good Award for his work enacting positive social change and awareness. As a global figure, he needed an online presence to reflect his pioneering work.
- Bespoke website artwork developed.
- Compatible on all devices.
- Optimisation strategies deployed to enhance search engine performance.
- Donation option to encourage fundraising for charitable initiative.
- Management system to support all ongoing and future charitable endeavours.
- Over 4,700 new users in the first month alone.
- Over 5000 page views in the first month.
Contact us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 020 3239 9963