The film festival within a festival, Cineramageddon returned to Glastonbury this year even bigger and better than before. Curated by director Julien Temple, Cineramageddon 2019 saw the premiere of the largest screen in Europe; a lineup of silver screen classics including True Romance and The Big Lebowski; a silent disco with tunes from Fatboy Slim; post apocalyptic hospitality and a decor of mutated funfair rides repurposed by the legendary Joe Rush.
Having worked on Temple’s project last year, we were the first choice to curate a box office website in line with their dystopian vision.
- Intuitive and streamlined UX to maximise ticket sales.
- Bespoke box office e-commerce website.
- A particular focus on performance (fast loading time) to account for weak connections i.e. parts of festival with limited reception.
- Google Analytics monitoring to check on customer journey.
- Compatible on all devices.
- Optimisation strategies deployed to enhance search engine performance.
- Integration of social media.
- All thirteen screenings sold out in a record time through the website.
- 200k visitors on the first day.
Contact us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 020 3239 9963