Established in 1995, The Maimonides Foundation in association with UNESCO promotes understanding and peace between Jews, Christians, and Muslims through art, culture, and education. Our client requested a signature web portal that would anthropomorphise their mandate of engaging users with a compelling experience. Our response was to create a mysterious website design utilising HTML5 video animation, icon creations, innovative page layout, bespoke artist management system, enhanced mobile design, performance optimisation, branding support, secured infrastructure, social media avenues for digital PR with a tailored functionality in keeping with client’s requirements.
- HTML5 Video Animation Intro Page.
- Bespoke Artist Management system.
- Bespoke page templates
- Enhanced Mobile designs.
- Cross device compatibility testing.
- Performance optimisation.
- Branding Support.
- Integration of social media.
- Highly stylised mysterious website design.
- Highly stylised animations effects and icon creation.
- Bespoke functionality tailored precisely to the clients requirements.
- Optimised and secured infrastructure.