We were requested to join the team two weeks into the projects deliverables to help salvage technical issues within the digital division. We were asked to provide advanced and effective solutions to maximise on the traffic flow of the Big Narstie TV show broadcasted on Channel 4 with a comprehensive social and digital marketing campaign.
We were quickly brought up to speed with all the latest challenges that we had to face, our agreed goal was to develop an advanced and integrated 360 degree digital marketing solution. With such limited time and sensitivity and privacy around the core of the project, we had no time to waste and had to tread carefully due to the sensitive nature of working on a such a large scale project. Even though the stakes were high due to tight deadlines and TV show limitations, our experts at Nocturnal Cloud were happy and ready to take on the challenge.
- Twitter strategy, management, consultancy & analytics.
- Instagram strategy, management, consultancy & analytics.
- Facebook strategy, management, consultancy & analytics.
- Official website design, development, management, consultancy & analytics.
- Creative Copywriting for the social media narratives.
- New state of the art website for the production company.
- Custom font styling elements to develop the brand identity online.
- intuitive and streamlined UX.
- Bespoke design including print including artist roster brochures.
- with a particular focus on performance (fast loading time).
- Google Analytics monitoring.
- Compatible on all devices.
- Optimisation strategies deployed to enhance search engine performance.
- Integration of social media.
- Highest social media impressions reach in the history of the TV show
- Most Instagram followers gathered within a 6 week period.
- Increased show viewers by 20% over 6 weeks.
- 700k post reach/impressions on the first day.
3x TRENDING HASHTAG IN UNITED KINGDOM
TOTAL VIDEO VIEWS:
TWITTER VIDEO VIEWS:
YOUTUBE VIDEO VIEWS:
FACEBOOK VIDEO VIEWS:
INSTAGRAM VIDEO VIEWS:
Contact us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 020 3239 9963