As a world-renowned scholar, collector and philanthropist, Professor Nasser David Khalili’s objective was to match his magnificent collections with a modern and elegant digital presence in order to support his inspiring mission to use the power of art and education to foster peace and unity worldwide.
Nocturnal Cloud provided a comprehensive tailored service including the development of a Brand Identity, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Film Production, Website Curation and Application Development Services, providing attentive care to our distinguished client.
- Bespoke website for his towering art collection of over 30,000 pieces with an advanced zoom function to permit academic-standard study of the artefacts.
- Elegant museum-type page layouts to tastefully display the collections.
- Sleek bespoke timeline with management functionality designed to encapsulate Professor Khalili’s past, present and future achievements to be uploaded to the website along with organic dynamic news.
- Matching the sophisticated design, we used advanced optimisation tools for search engine prominence for all content.
- Full integration of all social media platforms.
- Advanced media search filtering allowing users to find all files with ease by refining searches for video playback, images and text.
- Website hosted and served on our fully managed High Performance Dedicated Servers.
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Design of an engaging logo and creation of a brand identity.
- Comprehensive social media setup and management.
- Social Media campaign deployed to raise awareness of Professor Khalili’s life’s work and achievements.
- Having spent a single day with Professor Khalili, our specialist film production team went above and beyond by producing a short and engaging website introduction film demonstrating our ability to maximise efficiency and work within constrained deadlines.
- Additionally, we designed and produced a series of Instagram shorts for promotional use which have had an excellent response.
- 24/7 Technical Support and Maintenance
Contact us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 020 3239 9963